Stefani Srl is a dynamic company, over the years we have constantly developed our machines by applying the best technologies available.
Via 2 Novembre n°3 Muina di Ovaro 33025 (Udine) Italy | Email : email@example.com
| Tel : +39 0433 67148 Tel : 389 292 2984
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) WARRANTY - The new machinery enjoys a 12 month warranty. The seller undertakes to replace or repair free of charge, in the working condition of the first supply, those parts which are found to be defective upon inspection or during manufacturing.
For electrical, electronic, hydraulic equipment and/or other equipment having their own individuality, of which the manufacturer is identifiable, the seller provides the buyer with the same guarantee that he received from the manufacturers of said parts in the conditions in which he can assert it directly upon discovery of the defect.
All parts that are found to be defective due to negligence, failure to observe the instructions contained in the manual supplied with the machine, incorrect installation or maintenance, transport damage, or circumstances which cannot be traced back to manufacturing defects of the machine.
Deficiencies and defects due to normal wear of those parts which are, by their nature, subject to rapid and continuous wear (e.g. gaskets and belts) are also excluded from the warranty.
Any tampering with the product will void the warranty and will relieve the manufacturer of any and all liability.
The used machinery is intended to be purchased as seen and liked, without guarantees, unless otherwise agreed.
If the repairs, during the warranty period, must be carried out in the place where the machine is installed, the travel and accommodation expenses of Stefani Sas personnel will be borne by the purchaser.
Assistance under warranty is carried out only on national territory, any assistance abroad is the responsibility of the retailer.
Stefani Sas undertakes to provide the retailer with telephone assistance during the opening hours of its offices.
2) PRICES - All prices are applied using the price lists in force at the time of receipt of the order.
3) DELIVERY TERMS - The agreed delivery terms are only indicative and not binding. No responsibility can be attributed to us for delays of any origin such as: company mix-ups, strikes, problems of any kind relating to the material, concerning both our company and our supplier companies; as well as other causes such as: impediment to transport, bad weather, natural disasters, total or partial theft of the goods to be delivered and/or other; we are exempt from any liability for breach of contract and from any obligation to compensate for damages.
4) PAYMENTS - Payments are considered valid only if made to our bank accounts. In the event of late payment, interbank interest increased by 3 points will be applied. Failure to comply with a payment deadline constitutes the forfeiture of the terms for all existing credit reasons.
5) RETENTION OF OWNERSHIP - The machinery with deferred payment is intended to be sold under condition precedent, with retention of title until full payment thereof.
6) COMPLAINTS - Defects, including hidden ones and defects of the machinery must be reported, under penalty of forfeiture, no later than eight days from receipt of the same, through a registered written complaint. If the complaint turns out to be well founded, the seller has the right to choose to repair or replace the damaged item, in this case returning it, excluding any other form of compensation for damages of a different nature. However, the replacement of the entire machinery is excluded. In the event of repairs, the machinery warranty is not extended.
From the moment the machinery is delivered to the buyer and used by him, it is understood that all responsibilities remain with him, in particular those relating to accident prevention matters.
7) COMPETENT COURT - For any dispute the parties agree that the competent and exclusive court is that of Udine.